- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing then following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux) and using modern CSS techniques and libraries, like styled-components.
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust, responsive, and easy to maintain. Also you will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, custom design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance and responsive across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Strong proficiency in CSS3 and responsive design.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with Redux and bindings with React.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT.