– Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
– Primary focus will be the development/documentation of all server-side logic, definition, maintenance of the central database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
– Responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
– Proficient knowledge of Ruby back-end programming language using Ruby on Rails framework.
– Good understanding of Reactjs is a big plus.
– Management of hosting environment, including database, administration, and scaling an application to support load changes.
– Basic understanding of Docker is a plus.
– Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning using Git.