About the Job:
- Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users; your primary focus will be the development/documentation of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- Proficient knowledge of Ruby back-end programming language using Ruby on Rails framework.
- Good understanding of Reacts is a big plus.
- Management of hosting environment, including database, administration, and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Basic understanding of Docker is a plus.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning using Git.