- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance and responsiveness across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Strong proficiency in CSS3 and responsive design.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with Redux and its bindings with React.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT.